• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:44:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 770

Scott & Will ...

Started by Mugwump, July 03, 2014, 03:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just left here....a nice visit, always  ;D .....We chatted, and sat around the fish room a bit  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's what makes for a pleasant afternoon.    :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 03, 2014, 04:03:28 PM
That's what makes for a pleasant afternoon.    :)

Yes, it does...Scott grabbed some pics, or vids, I'm anxious to see how they turned out??...and he left with a pair of PB's.. ;D....A PB Silver pearl (yes, pearlscale) and a PB leopard.....they've spawned in the 'keeper' pair off tank once already, and were about to pop again today or tomorrow???....tubes wee down.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

As always it was a great to see you guys. I think Will likes your fish room. And thanks for the  PB Silver pearl/PB leopard. There in there new home and doing there thing. I did come home and set up the 155g bow. Here is a pic of it. It's wasn't fully up and running. I was waiting for them temps to equal out before I put the fish in. The stand didn't move a bit when I filled the tank up. I think it turned out great.

I also take a couple pics of Jon's angels. Here is his paraiba marble angelfish. sorry the pic isn't the greatest. I think the lens on my phone is getting too scratched up. 

Here is the paraiba marble and one of his blue marbles. His blue marbles are gorgeous. Hopefully He'll get a spawn soon. ;D

Here is one of Jon's paraiba pinoy. this one is to die for!

Scott

PaulineMi

Those angels are truly stunners!  And that's a really nice tank Scott. Glad your stand worked out wel.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..zounds!!!...that bow front looks awesome....a definite 'WOW' factor going on....nice work Scott  ;D
Jon

b125killer

The tank looks better now that it's full and the fish are in it. I think the loaches are loving the extra room.
Scott

Mugwump

...whoa...big tank  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

looks great, Scott..........goin' in for a dip later?.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

What a great looking tank. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Looks great Scott. Nice job

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Thanks guys. I'm going to put some of Ed's koi in there tomorrow.  I kind of used all my fish equipment to transfer water and fish so I sterilized everything today. The poor discus didn't get there water changes today. I think it's more important to clean the water barrels before filling them for water changes.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 04, 2014, 03:23:10 PM
Thanks guys. I'm going to put some of Ed's koi in there tomorrow.  I kind of used all my fish equipment to transfer water and fish so I sterilized everything today. The poor discus didn't get there water changes today. I think it's more important to clean the water barrels before filling them for water changes.

Yep, I do peroxide wipe outs all the time, and occasionally a mild bleach solution wipe down....hoses? as cheap as they are...I replace them...
Jon