• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 775
Total: 775

If this wouldnt cure MTS

Started by EdKaz, June 26, 2014, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

When are you picking it up Ed???

Dennis

EdKaz

QuoteWhen are you picking it up Ed???

As soon as I win Lotto...........and I havent bought a ticket in decades so someone else is going to have to buy those..........JOHN?

Mugwump

Hmmmm...need a bigger basement... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That set-up is a bit too sterile looking for my taste.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 26, 2014, 04:00:10 PM
That set-up is a bit too sterile looking for my taste.

Dennis

Come on Dennis...you know that you want some more !!! ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Looks like a salt water set-up to me.

Rjb3

Mugwump

Jon

EdKaz

QuoteCould be this place??............http://www.reefwisesales.com/

The Reefwise place is further north.....their tanks all sport blue backs(on their facebook page) and appear to be up and running looking again at their facebook page....the stuff for sale is further south, looks to have all black backs and the building walls appear to be of different material than those at Reefwise.

Anything i possible though.......Could be an old "reefwise" setup thats for sale

That said I didnt know of the Reefwise place until you pointed it out here. I have a few friends into saltwater and will have to point them to the place.