• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 12:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 620
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 614
Total: 615

Wednesday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 27, 2016, 06:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a cold rainy day here, but the coffee is very good...MMMmmmm....

.....a bit of fish room putz'n, then just taking the day as it passes......good book, and a nice nap is a distinct possibility too.. ;D

...as usual tho, I imagine there are a few errands somewhere along with the day's festivities... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Looks like a great day on tap here.....  68 ?F for the high, 0 % Precip.   With luck I'll be able to get my work and errands done in time to enjoy a bit of it.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

...Pot #2 here.....still gloomy out there...enjoy your sun if you have it folks.... |^|

..I should mention that Dan and Jennifer, from CBW's are working on new web site now, so he has halted his sponsorship here temporarily. We wish him good fortune, and look forward to their return down the road a bit.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great once again. No sun here. It's a bit cool and going up to only 62. That's a good thing though as the cooler weather will take some of the steam out of those storms headed east. At least that's what the weather lady said. Only scattered showers here yesterday and today more of the same.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 27, 2016, 08:00:07 AM
Coffee is great once again. No sun here. It's a bit cool and going up to only 62. That's a good thing though as the cooler weather will take some of the steam out of those storms headed east. At least that's what the weather lady said. Only scattered showers here yesterday and today more of the same.

Uh oh. I ended up back in the bed. Now why did that happen? huh It must be because it's dark and gloomy. I'm up for good now. I have WCs to do. Maybe even a little culling. Needless to say I have to feed the fish first. Come on Willie, get your butt in gear. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 27, 2016, 08:37:40 AM

Uh oh. I ended up back in the bed. Now why did that happen? huh It must be because it's dark and gloomy. I'm up for good now. I have WCs to do. Maybe even a little culling. Needless to say I have to feed the fish first. Come on Willie, get your butt in gear. huh

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D......isn't it nice....?.....those covers look so inviting, huh?.....I do it too some morn'ns....it's one of retirements best percs....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 27, 2016, 08:51:17 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D......isn't it nice....?.....those covers look so inviting, huh?.....I do it too some morn'ns....it's one of retirements best percs....LOL

I usually try to make up the bed as soon as I finish my coffee so I won't get back in it and mess it up. It didn't work today. I'm up and out of the shower now so I am ready to get things done.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 27, 2016, 08:58:45 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 27, 2016, 08:51:17 AM

I usually try to make up the bed as soon as I finish my coffee so I won't get back in it and mess it up. It didn't work today. I'm up and out of the shower now so I am ready to get things done.

....same here.....making the bed quickly after getting up is a must.....LOL...or it's just too dang inviting  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Willie and Mugs...You 2 are just living the life...as it should be lived at this age!!!

While Lucy and I had coffee today told her that I don't want either of us getting into a director or officer position on a board anymore once our terms are up in June. Then I'll begin curtailing my real estate business even more and we'll enjoy more time being together and doing the together and the separate things we like to do. If we snowbird it that will help.

So it was a good coffee-time this morning. |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....44deg's and gloomy, rainy, windy.................just peachie.... w!w
Jon