• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 10:50:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 611
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Sunday 'coffee'...

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2014, 04:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it's fantastic, seeings I've been up for a while.... ;D....Manny was right on schedule with his head walk........no, no...you can't fool him with a time change.....demon...you'd think that he'd sleep the extra hour....... but.......even the girls got up as usual, their bladders don't tell time either.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...did I mention that it's a balmy 24 deg's outside right now..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

24 here now also.....was 23 last time I looked. There's a hard frost, the sun is out and it makes everything glitter.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..2nd pot is about done here......... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

40 degrees here, but with winds up to 40 mph. Reminds me of Chicagoland in the Spring. :o ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Willie, my son just moved to Hummelstown,  PA. It's right next to Hershey. Is that near you? 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 02, 2014, 08:06:01 AM
Willie, my son just moved to Hummelstown,  PA. It's right next to Hershey. Is that near you?

Me.....we live in northern Illinois... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 02, 2014, 08:06:01 AM

It's not too far. Probably 85 miles away.  When you go see him you must stop by. I am in Delaware near Wilmington. I am moving into a town house about a half mile away from where I am now but it has a full basement (fishroom), and everything else is on one level. It is at the very top of what they call the Delmarva Peninsula around here.
Willie

Mugwump

Wow, you that close to Hershey??.....played some golf there years ago.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

You guys going to be watching any games today? Heading up to a neighbor's for our weekly gang meeting to watch the 'Hawks around 1pm our time (PST).
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

We get the Eagles and Ravens here as our local teams but I hope they show New England v. Denver.  It is snowing pretty good in Foxboro. I like my snow on TV. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2014, 09:42:17 AM
Wow, you that close to Hershey??.....played some golf there years ago.... ;D

I'm even closer at 77.8 miles.  lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 02, 2014, 11:31:40 AM
We get the Eagles and Ravens here as our local teams but I hope they show New England v. Denver.  It is snowing pretty good in Foxboro. I like my snow on TV. lol  ;D ;D ;D

Yep, that'll be the game to watch....Peyton vs the snow..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I'm watching Detroit Red Wings hockey.....between visits to fish forums and reading about the confusing world of discus strains.   :o