• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 06:53:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 602
Total: 603

Sunday morn'n demon cat...

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2014, 04:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....*groan*...coffee's not perking fast enough....Manny decided that we should be up....if I catch him napping, I'm going to clang two pans together....demon...........................................................
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Humidity is so bad here that it's foggy outside.....a wall of moisture...blah...

Scott, and his 'sis' Joni, will be stopping down later to hang and chat....it'll be nice to see them again..good folks  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Frustrating Sunday for me.  I was out mowing the fence row at 8:30 this morning and had to quit before noon because the mower got hot and refused to restart.  Then I decided to give Charlotte a good bath, and in mid wash we had a thunder storm appear from nowhere.  When it quit I finished Charlotte and tried to start the mower again.  It refused.  I'm so close to doing what I set out to do but was foiled by a mower that has something wrong with it.  Perhaps I ask too much of it. 

I wanted to bush hog a couple of weeks ago but rain came.  I called my neighbors to ask to borrow their big tractor last weekend but couldn't get hold of them.    Turns out the husband was undergoing emergency surgery!  He's home and better now,thank God.  If the weather is good I'll get the bush hogging done tomorrow.   I'm so tired of this place looking like nobody cares about it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I hear ya, Liz....always plenty to get done..,,,but something interferes .... ;D

Scott/ Joni and their folks just left....what nice people, ya feel like you've known them all your life  ;D...
Scott and Joni grabbed a few sunsets, and Scott talked Jan out of a gallon bags of frozen strawberries from the garden....a great day so far....plus I paired a Pinoy Clown with a Pinoy leopard at about 10:30 this morn'n.....LOL...slate's almost full now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...we'll see how their first spawn comes out ?  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Thanks so much for the sunsets. I'll try and get pics when they settle in. I have to set up the other tank for the pinoy. Then pull her new mate away from the koi he decided to fall in love with. I put angels I'm not breeding yet in the big tank and it never fails.  They pair up with the wrong fish. I'm hoping that the sunsets will pick a nice koi to pair up with. But I'm sure it will be a PB. Then I'll have to decide for them.
Thanks for the strawberries ;D. I was eating thim frozen. There so good.
Scott

Mugwump

I like those strawberries too.....we should more by fall with the cooler temps ;D

I hope you 'miss hot to trot' in there with a male quick....LOL....she's ready, bro.... ;D

If those sunsets grow to be even half the fish that their Mom is...you got some winners...good genes in the parents ;D
Jon

b125killer

I'm working on there tank. I want to get some ro water for the new pair. Then I'll start to acclimate them to the new tank. I should have the tank ready later tonight. It just takes so long to get the ro water ready.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 17, 2014, 07:12:43 PM
I'm working on there tank. I want to get some ro water for the new pair. Then I'll start to acclimate them to the new tank. I should have the tank ready later tonight. It just takes so long to get the ro water ready.

ah, I see..... ;D....and fry eggs tomorrow.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

That would be a pleasant surprise. It would surprise me more if they parent raised them too.
Scott