• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

Showing my ignorance again

Started by LizStreithorst, January 25, 2016, 11:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

What are these called and what will they produce?  Mom looked like these kids.  Dad was a Blue Marble.  English is fine.  I've come to the conclusion that I'm too old to learn a foreign language without the help of a live-in tutor :-[  Forgive the crappy picture, please.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2016, 11:00:53 AM
What are these called and what will they produce?  Mom looked like these kids.  Dad was a Blue Marble.  English is fine.  I've come to the conclusion that I'm too old to learn a foreign language without the help of a live-in tutor :-[  Forgive the crappy picture, please.

Looks like a Blue gold marble ghost in the background.....the one up close looks like a gold marble ghost 'het' blue...??

if the father was a blue marble, what was the mother?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The mom was blue as well. She looked like the fish I'm asking about except with more dark blotches on her body.  I think she came from you as a little tike.  Both the fish in the pic are blue.  I should have tried harder for a better picture. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2016, 11:32:17 AM
The mom was blue as well. She looked like the fish I'm asking about except with more dark blotches on her body.  I think she came from you as a little tike.  Both the fish in the pic are blue.  I should have tried harder for a better picture.

Then these to are both blue gold marble ghosts....nice shape... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 25, 2016, 12:59:42 PM
And they will produce...?

Sibling cross...??

something like this....

S/+ - pb/pb - Blue Ghost
Gm/Gm - pb/pb - Blue Gold Marble(dd)
pb/pb - Blue Silver
Gm/Gm - S/+ - pb/pb - Blue Gold Marble(dd)
Gm/+ - S/+ - pb/pb - Blue Silver Gold Marble Ghost
S/S - pb/pb - Paraiba
Gm/+ - S/S - pb/pb - Blue Koi Azul
Gm/Gm - S/S - pb/pb - Koi Paraiba
Gm/+ - pb/pb - Blue Silver Gold Marble
Jon

LizStreithorst

Very interesting.  Thank you much.