• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 02:58:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 538
Total: 538

SCORE!

Started by EdKaz, April 07, 2014, 03:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Might not have to build that basement trough yet :)

Picked up a used 125 this afternoon from the local pet store I had sold angelfish to in the past. Traded him some  Yellow Labs, Aceis, Johannis and Red Zebras that were taking up Angelfish grow out space in a couple tanks here.

Time to break out the saw and screw gun and build a stand for it.

Mugwump

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D COOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...ever get the water warm enough?.....you need some fry in there  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Quote from: Mugwump on April 13, 2014, 07:32:34 PM
...ever get the water warm enough?.....you need some fry in there  ;D

Ya mean 42 degrees wont cut it? ???

Actually that is where you caught me and the daughter yesterday when you called.....Pet Store picking up a couple heaters.
Its a nice and balmy 81 in there,  and I stuck the unpaired and "questionably" paired adults I have in there.....for now. Figured if the water headed south, the bigger ones would handle it far better than the lil ones. Figured Ill give em a week in there to do something, and get things going  better in there with those sponges you brought me, and than Im gonna yank out the bigguns and fill er up with the lil guys and watch em GROW  :)

Mugwump

...nice that it's up and running....nice tank.. ;D
Jon