• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 03:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 764
Total: 764

Good Thursday====>

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2013, 06:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

# 16 NIU beat Toledo last night. Still undefeated....blew it open in the 4th quarter....Boomba!!!! ;D

Morn'n all  ;D...coffee's real good this morning, LOL like every morning ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Mornin' Jon.  My coffee is good too.  Cool and raining this morning but our trees are really colorful, lots of red, orange and yellow this year.  Some years we just get brown.  Have a good day,
Barb

BTW, baby plecos are all well and so cute!

Mugwump

BN's grow on you...their little mannerisms are fun to watch. ;D...glad that they're settling in well, I hope that you eventually get a pair or two.....then they really get to be fun. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hello Jon.  Crisp here this morning. Frost on the rooftops! Clear skies for the next few days here and during this time of year, that means cold!

Got the pellet stove running and it sure keeps the chill off inside.

Going to catch up some real estate work today, then spend tomorrow working on stuff for the swap meet on Saturday.

Yep, the coffee is good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron