• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:21:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

Going Crazy

Started by Jdmcfast, May 21, 2013, 04:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Capstar is great and totally safe.  I use it in my shop.  Problem with Capstar is that it only works for 24 hrs.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

Is Capstar something I can obtain without going to the vet again? Also what other measures do you recommend taking when to the dogs when we get the yard treated? I have a German shorthair and a Chihuahua toy poodle mix

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

LizStreithorst

Yeah, you can order it on line from lots of places.  A better choice would be Comfortis which in the States is only available from vets or with a prescription.  It lasts a month.   I get my comfortis from a place in Australia.  They don't require a scrip and it cost less than half what the vets charge.

Jdmcfast

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 13, 2013, 10:30:17 AM
Yeah, you can order it on line from lots of places.  A better choice would be Comfortis which in the States is only available from vets or with a prescription.  It lasts a month.   I get my comfortis from a place in Australia.  They don't require a scrip and it cost less than half what the vets charge.
Is it still a single pill?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

LizStreithorst

It's a chewable.  Big dogs scarf itdown.  Sometimes you need to mix it in food or poke it down the little ones.