• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:13:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

Stupid questions from an ignorant woman

Started by LizStreithorst, June 17, 2016, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...you should be able to press the button on the top right side.....then swipe for your screen....your screen should open when you get a call...the swipe the green button on the screen to answer...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

LizStreithorst

The thing I hate most about this phone is that falls out of my back pocket so I have to carry it around from work to to home and from room to room while I'm home.  I need to find a better way to carry it with me.  Also, when it rings while I'm driving it doesn't buzz strong enough for me to feel it, and with Charlotte's windows rolled down I can't hear it.  I'll be happy when I use the GPS successfully.  I haven't tried yet :-[

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 29, 2016, 08:21:35 PM
The thing I hate most about this phone is that falls out of my back pocket so I have to carry it around from work to to home and from room to room while I'm home.  I need to find a better way to carry it with me.  Also, when it rings while I'm driving it doesn't buzz strong enough for me to feel it, and with Charlotte's windows rolled down I can't hear it.  I'll be happy when I use the GPS successfully.  I haven't tried yet :-[

You shouldn't be talking while you're driving anyway, have you tried the ring volume in the 'settlings', or the top left side button?......How big are your pockets?....It fits and stays in my regular jean pockets  just fine ..??

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 29, 2016, 08:21:35 PM

Check this out, Liz. I love mine! http://www.simplygoodstuff.com/cliphanger_cellphone-holder.html
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Thanks much, Ron.  I need this.  I just ordered one.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 30, 2016, 04:18:38 PM
Thanks much, Ron.  I need this.  I just ordered one.
They use the 3m UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) double faced tape to adhere it to the phone. It is used to replace spot welds in a lot of manufactured things.
Just make sure you don't cover the camera eye with any part of the attachment...!!!!   ???
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron