• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:41:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 825
Total: 825

Tuesday's things...

Started by Mugwump, March 27, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..ok..off for a couple quick errands.....rain is finally clearing out now.... |^|

..what does everybody else have going on..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Looks wet and sloppy out there. We got a little rain overnight.  Not much I don't think.  Getting ready to go do the grocery shopping, then just putzn.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..rain's gone...but still no sun......blah...... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Not much here.  I did my 3 dogs then came home and did fish and talked to the Chef on the phone.  He wants to help me learn to cook.  I guess he figured out that I'd taken myself as far as I could go without help from a pro.  I will teach him how to do a PP treatment and he will either teach me to cook something or cook something for me.  He wants to teach me how to make a pate.  I could go through life happily eating nothing more that a good pate and some crackers and raw veggies. 

I totally can't wait.  It's the weirdest thing with him.  He thinks that I give him more than he gives me.  He is so wrong.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 27, 2018, 04:55:50 PM
Not much here.  I did my 3 dogs then came home and did fish and talked to the Chef on the phone.  He wants to help me learn to cook.  I guess he figured out that I'd taken myself as far as I could go without help from a pro.  I will teach him how to do a PP treatment and he will either teach me to cook something or cook something for me.  He wants to teach me how to make a pate.  I could go through life happily eating nothing more that a good pate and some crackers and raw veggies. 

I totally can't wait.  It's the weirdest thing with him.  He thinks that I give him more than he gives me.  He is so wrong.

..well, fire it up and get cooking  |^|...and pics please..... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Neither of us know when this will happen.  I think that we will decide that a Saturday afternoon will be best.  I'll do my best to take pics of both the PP treatment and the cooking part.  I need a dedicated photographer to document it all.  If I had the pics I could add the words for them and tell a story.  I will do my best.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 27, 2018, 05:05:18 PM
Neither of us know when this will happen.  I think that we will decide that a Saturday afternoon will be best.  I'll do my best to take pics of both the PP treatment and the cooking part.  I need a dedicated photographer to document it all.  If I had the pics I could add the words for them and tell a story.  I will do my best.

..it sounds like fun.....throw some tunes on an create away..... |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..good night all..

Time to go read... 8)
Jon