• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 09:41:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 611
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 594
Total: 595

Hello......

Started by Mugwump, August 09, 2014, 07:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     have a nice day !!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Mugwump

..It just got better... ;D  I got the grass cut  ;D .......just got a fresh cup of coffee and kick'n back for a few....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Mine just got better too!  The fellow from Eugene, Oregon picked up the aquarium, and the fellow drove  from an hour away to pick up the Moscow Guppies!

Now I gotta set up the drip system to water our landscaping while we're gone next week.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Hello to you too ;D. I'm just kicked back in the fish room watching the pb zebra/pb lepard finish off there supper. It was there spawn from yesterday.  :o Not sure why I just can't seem to get my fish to parent raise. But that's okay for now. I don't have much tank space for more fry, and that's a good problem to have ;D.
Scott

Mugwump

...you just need more tanks, that's all... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Hello......I've been watching over my tanks most of today.  Foolishly moved a cave full of baby BNs into a tank full of angel fry (free swimming 2 weeks) and culled a bunch of the angels that I did not like.

Then I stole some Mana x fry (about 50 free swimming 1 day) and put them in a five gallon tank that is supposed to be setup for emergencies.

Tomorrow I'll try to set up another tank for some more grow out space. I just don't know where I'm going to put it.

I need to stop messing with these spawns. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2014, 05:56:51 PM
Hello......I've been watching over my tanks most of today.  Foolishly moved a cave full of baby BNs into a tank full of angel fry (free swimming 2 weeks) and culled a bunch of the angels that I did not like.

Then I stole some Mana x fry (about 50 free swimming 1 day) and put them in a five gallon tank that is supposed to be setup for emergencies.

Tomorrow I'll try to set up another tank for some more grow out space. I just don't know where I'm going to put it.

You know that you really only need one side of your kitchen double sink, right.....and hey, how often do you take baths..??.....use the tub, bro.....you can clean up, rinse, and do water changes all at once too.....after all, there is a most adequate bathroom sink, correct?.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2014, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2014, 05:56:51 PM

You know that you really only need one side of your kitchen double sink, right.....and hey, how often do you take baths..??.....use the tub, bro.....you can clean up, rinse, and do water changes all at once too.....after all, there is a most adequate bathroom sink, correct?.... ;D

If I could only trust that bath tub drain it would be a consideration.  ::)
Willie

Mugwump

get one of those flat rubber drain disks...they seal tight, especially with the grain plug too....LOL

or just set a big plastic tote in there............????? ;D

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2014, 06:46:01 PM
get one of those flat rubber drain disks...they seal tight, especially with the grain plug too....LOL

I could then call it an indoor pond. ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2014, 06:53:57 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2014, 06:46:01 PM

I could then call it an indoor pond. ;D

sure, with it's own overflow too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon