• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 04:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 160
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

Tree down

Started by LizStreithorst, January 22, 2017, 06:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My tree was a challenge to my guy but he got it down along with 2 other dead ones that were easy peasy.  My wallet's a little lighter but I'm safe now.  It's a good thing this guy likes working for me.  Nobody can get a tree guy now what with all the devastation in Hattiesburg.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 22, 2017, 06:25:19 PM
My tree was a challenge to my guy but he got it down along with 2 other dead ones that were easy peasy.  My wallet's a little lighter but I'm safe now.  It's a good thing this guy likes working for me.  Nobody can get a tree guy now what with all the devastation in Hattiesburg.

...good..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

That was quick....... who gets the firewood?
Dan

BallAquatics

Good job Liz!   ;)  One less thing to worry about.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I'm giving it to my neighbor I gave the tractor to.  He got the tractor running today.  What was wrong with it was an easy fix, but there were all sorts of other things wrong with it like the wiring harness that I would never been able to fix myself.  Giving it away and being able to borrow it at will was a great deal for me.

I turns out that the tractor I gave him is an illegal immigrant :o  They were not approved for sale in the United States but some were snuck in somehow.  The Kabota place told him that they couldn't even work on it there or advice him on parts.  If they were caught doing it they would loose their dealership.  Imagine that.  Lil' ole me dealing in illegal things huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Mugwump

...disguise it ....put a mustache over the grill....and glasses with a big nose  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson