• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:48:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

July Contest.....

Started by Mugwump, June 26, 2013, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

The sister and Ralph hop a flight to Malawi, Africa.

Ron Sower

Not an easy feat...hopping with fins is not easy!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Arriving in Africa, they rented a car, off to Malawi..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Lola's Mom, Clownfish, Dad, Wrasse,  both change sexes at maturity.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

PaulineMi

In Africa Victoria went for a swim in Lake Malawi.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Then to Lake Tanganyika where rumor said diamonds are hidden.

Frank The Plumber

Deep into the lake only a fish could find them.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

So they took the plunge, then dove in the lake...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

A huge eel was waiting, opened his toothy mouth wide...

Barb

and grabbed both fish, swallowing quickly, then swam deeply, fast.

Mugwump

Ralph remembered that he had his Swiss army knife with...
Jon

Mugwump

So he quickly cut a hole through the eels side.....
Jon

Mugwump

Upon escaping, they swim towards a tiny cove near by....
Jon

Mugwump

It was a paradise, just the place to call home....
Jon

Barb

But another fish was already there, and he wasn't welcoming.