• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:19:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 603
Total: 603

I need new fish food

Started by big b, December 05, 2015, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

So right now the foods I am looking at are
Omega One Veggie Rounds
Omega One Shrimp Pellets
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers
plus a few others I'll list them later.

LizStreithorst

Forgive me, B but you can be a PITA.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

1 I know I can be a pain in the ass
2 how am I a pain in the ass?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 06, 2015, 04:15:51 PM
1 I know I can be a pain in the ass
2 how am I a pain in the ass?

...that's one..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

By simply asking how I am a pain in the ass?
What did I do? All I did was list a few foods that I was looking at. And I'm not even done with the list. I have several other foods but I couldn't remember them at the time.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 06, 2015, 04:41:01 PM
What did I do? All I did was list a few foods that I was looking at. And I'm not even done with the list. I have several other foods but I couldn't remember them at the time.

that's two....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2015, 04:46:18 PM

that's two....
Strike three, your outta here!!

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 06, 2015, 04:57:52 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 06, 2015, 04:46:18 PM

that's two....
Strike three, your outta here!!

LOLOLOL....

..from Bob, I use...

#40 pellet...
Teenie greenie pellet....raphaels, large BN, bigger cories
itsy bitsy teenie greenie pellet..BN, angel, cory, etc..fry
guppy magic..guppies, and young fry
egg foo yung..guppies, young koi angel fry
duck foo yung..guppies young fry
frenzy..bottom feeders, and anything else that steals it
super max frenzy...bottom feeders, and anything else that steals it
flake food...angels, and crushed for fry
and the green wafers, if he has them...bottom feeders
I'm forgetting something, I'm sure.... huh....

In summation....most all fish will chow happily on all the above if they get to it first....LOL...never had any fish reject any of Bob's food....the food is that good......ask Bob what he thinks is best for you.....I'll bet he sends you what you need...plus a few things to try at a very good price...

Bob cares... |^| |^|
Jon

big b

He has already recommended a food and has given me a price for it.  This is what he sent me "Howdy,

I would recommend: FRENZY Super-Max. You will also receive a couple of samples of some other foods.

A half pound assortment goes for $15.25. One full pound $22. Both prices include shipping.
"
Also Captain, I just found out that I can clean the gutters next month for at least $50, possibly $100. So I can order it then at the latest.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 06, 2015, 05:45:46 PM
He has already recommended a food and has given me a price for it.  This is what he sent me "Howdy,

I would recommend: FRENZY Super-Max. You will also receive a couple of samples of some other foods.

A half pound assortment goes for $15.25. One full pound $22. Both prices include shipping.
"
Also Captain, I just found out that I can clean the gutters next month for at least $50, possibly $100. So I can order it then at the latest.

+1....you're in good hands.... |^|
Jon

big b

Rjb3

LizStreithorst

If you get more than you need to feed up in a month, stick the rest in the freezer.  That's what I do.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 06:00:44 PM
If you get more than you need to feed up in a month, stick the rest in the freezer.  That's what I do.

yup yup yup.... ;D
Jon