• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 661
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 659
Total: 660

I need new fish food

Started by big b, December 05, 2015, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

I need a new fish food for my corys, bristlenose plecos, siamese algae eaters, and mystery snails. The food I'm using now is breaking down almost as soon as it hits the water which means most of it went into the gravel. I put some small dinner plates to help this but the plecos are making the food come off of the plate with their tale when they swim away.
I'm looking for a food that
1. won't fall apart quickly.
2. will be good for all of the fish I listed.
3 won't cloud the water.
Do any of yall know of a food that will do the things I have listed?

Mugwump

..check Capt'n Bob's foods....he's a sponsor...a lot of us here us his foods for all of what you listed...

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?board=28.0
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup. I have foods that will do those things . . . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 06, 2015, 07:58:24 AM
Yup. I have foods that will do those things . . . . . . .

+1..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

All the dry foods I feed are from My Captain.  The food is of excellent quality, it's fresh because it's made in small batches, he often ships the day after you order, his prices can't be beat.  Besides all that, he is such a nice man :-*
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

You can't go wrong with Capt'n Bob's Fish Foods.  Great stuff, highly recommended!

http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?board=28.0

Dennis

big b

One of the foods has me interested in it. Do you still make the super chicken?http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com//index.php?topic=4732.0

Rjb3

Super Chicken and Super Fish never made it off the drawing board.

big b

LizStreithorst

PM him and ask him which of his foods he suggests for you, B.  My Captain is always experimenting with new sources of protein and different ingredients.  He doesn't market his new creations unless he is satisfied with them.  I know this for a fact.  If you want to know how, shoot me a PM.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 02:52:09 PM
PM him and ask him which of his foods he suggests for you, B.  My Captain is always experimenting with new sources of protein and different ingredients.  He doesn't market his new creations unless he is satisfied with them.  I know this for a fact.  If you want to know how, shoot me a PM.

yeppers....Da Capt'n is always in the laboratory  |^|.....give him a shout
Jon

big b

How did he start being called the captain? Did he change usernames or something?

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 06, 2015, 02:58:03 PM
How did he start being called the captain? Did he change usernames or something?

nope....always been 'Capt'n Bob'....we've known him, and Gale, for years...good folks...the best  |^|
Jon

big b

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2015, 02:52:09 PM
I am gonna do just that, I'm gonna pm him about what foods he recommends for me.
Also Liz, what do you mean "If you want to know how, shoot me a PM." Know how to do what?

LizStreithorst

About how he tries new stuff and abandons them if they don't work.