• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:20:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 653
Total: 654

Guess....

Started by b125killer, July 03, 2015, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

What I set the tank up for.
Scott

Mugwump

............angels?.....or new discus?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

New discus, I'm getting two galaxy discus from Sair tomorrow.  There going to be my sisters but she doesn't have a q.t. tank.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 03, 2015, 06:53:29 PM
New discus, I'm getting two galaxy discus from Sair tomorrow.  There going to be my sisters but she doesn't have a q.t. tank.

Sair bringing them in from somewhere?....or is he getting better  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I'm not sure yet. I'll find out tomorrow.  He wanted to sell me some scared discus.  The price was ok. I know I could flip them and sell them for more. But he wanted to sell me a minimum of 20 @$15 each.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 03, 2015, 07:06:58 PM
I'm not sure yet. I'll find out tomorrow.  He wanted to sell me some scared discus.  The price was ok. I know I could flip them and sell them for more. But he wanted to sell me a minimum of 20 @$15 each.

keep your powder dry........'scared'......or highly stressed??......
Jon

b125killer

I got the galaxy discus today. I'm going to keep them in q.t. for my sister.
The discus that had "scars" had hole in the head. I know that's caused by poor water. The galaxy we're in a different tank. They looked okay but I can see lots  of faults in them.
Scott

Mugwump

Good luck with them....
Jon

b125killer

As long as I can get them to live and be healthy. Joni doesn't care if there stunted. I haven't had much luck with his discus at this size. They seem to be or get stunted.  I did a water change on the tank and they almost jumped out. I can definitely tell he doesn't do water changes like he should.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 04, 2015, 05:02:50 PM
As long as I can get them to live and be healthy. Joni doesn't care if there stunted. I haven't had much luck with his discus at this size. They seem to be or get stunted.  I did a water change on the tank and they almost jumped out. I can definitely tell he doesn't do water changes like he should.

I'm bite my lip........'probbie'...... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I really need to stop getting discus from Sair, darn things have worms.  I'm treating them with prazipro. If they weren't for my sister and shipping didn't cost so much I would get them from Liz, or get the Heckle Cross from Discus "R" Us. I like them ones.
You can stop biting your lip Jon. Lol  :P
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 09, 2015, 01:02:23 PM
I really need to stop getting discus from Sair, darn things have worms. I'm treating them with prazipro. If they weren't for my sister and shipping didn't cost so much I would get them from Liz, or get the Heckle Cross from Discus "R" Us. I like them ones.
You can stop biting your lip Jon. Lol  :P

,,,,just bit clean through it....didn't bleed much tho, now that I saw the words of hope written..... 8)
Jon

b125killer

Yep this is the last time. That's twice I got bad fish from him. I must of got lucky with my first discus.  They weren't big enough to get screwed up or something. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 09, 2015, 01:18:29 PM
Yep this is the last time. That's twice I got bad fish from him. I must of got lucky with my first discus.  They weren't big enough to get screwed up or something.

+1....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Are you sure it's worms and not hex, Scott?  White poo usually indicates Hex.
Always move forward. Never look back.