• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:57:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 575
Total: 576

Easy like Sunday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2014, 06:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and the coffee's tasting good... ;D ...not much here today except some fry water changes, and putz'n....it's about 40 deg's now, it'll be teens/20's by afternoon.....crashing big time. A good day for a roast in the oven and a good book  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Will make my way home after the nice long weekend. The fish will be fine because I did make a quick trip home midway through my mini vacation to pop in and feed the fry. Today I get to pick up my dog from the kennel.[emoji2] I hope he is not mad with me. He likes it there so probably not.[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

I'm going to roast a turkey breast today. We went out to eat on Thansgiving and gave in to the allure of steaks so turkey is on the menu this afternoon. We will also be tracking flights as my mother-in-law flies home from S. Carolina. She will be traveling on three different planes. Hopefully that adventurous 87 yr. old does okay......no delays or at least not extremely long ones.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

I am fixin me a turkey today a 15 pounder. Should be a good one. Have a good day every body
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Morn'n Jon, Willie and Pauline.  We are going to visit Bill's very elderly cousin, she lives at the beach, house right next to the water, so it is always fun to go there, though it will be chilly.
Barb

Rjb3

I'm taking it easy today. No jail for me. LOL  I'm off on a vacation day.

Ron Sower

Gonna walk the dog in a few minutes then join Miss Lucy and a bunch for a breakfast at the clubhouse and we're gonna decorate it with the Christmas trimmings today.

I've been messing with planting an 'scaping the 55g off and on for the last couple days. I don't use HOTs but have had the Aquaclears doing the job for me.

Have a good day all.  I'll be back later!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Kickin back and doing nothing. It's the last day of my 5 day vacation. Boy that went fast. Why is it 5 days at work seems like forever but 5 days of vacation is over in a blink of a eye

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on November 30, 2014, 03:39:12 PM
Kickin back and doing nothing. It's the last day of my 5 day vacation. Boy that went fast. Why is it 5 days at work seems like forever but 5 days of vacation is over in a blink of a eye

It always seems that way, huh?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson