• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:32:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 596
Total: 596

Saturday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 29, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a good cup it is too... ;D   calling for upper 40's today..that's great because we headed for a craft show down in St Charles....then back for some putz'n ..yada yada... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I see that this sleeping in sometimes is catching on.....LOL... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n Jon, good coffee here too, Hazelnut.  The ground is white with frost this morning, glad I am not at the Flea Market like I was this time last week.  Selling lots of stuff before we move...
Have fun at the craft show and let us know what Jan buys?
Barb

Mugwump

Will do, Barb........we won't be going down until about 10am, or so....some of these craft shows have some fantastic stuff....prices can be off the wall too...LOL
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on November 29, 2014, 06:39:12 AM
I see that this sleeping in sometimes is catching on.....LOL... ;D

Y..A..W..N   Yep, looked at the clock and it was 8 a.m.  Was awake a few times from 4 - 6 but then zonked out after that. The dog woke me up at 8 with an "I'm hungry Mom!"
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

8 am wake up for me...then dozing til 9. Woke up to an inch of snowy stuff on the ground and rooftops here!
Coffee was also good here on the west coast...! Imagine that!
Going to look for a new fridge at Lowes and maybe a Tahoe for Miss Lucy this afternoon.
OH yeah, I'm gonna finish the 'scaping of the 55g sometime today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..got back from the craft show a bit ago....I scored a loaf of banana bread, a crusted cherry pie, and a huge hunk of dark chocolate fudge.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..the fudge chocolate is the sweeter dark chocolate, and it's outstanding.... ;D
Jon