• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 07:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 456
Total: 457

Black Friday coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2014, 05:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...The coffee is wonderful this morn'n....AAahhh.....it's cold and dark outside....going now for another cup ...I'm actually dressed ...wow....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

lanieree

Dressed.. ALREADY?? I have always thought that the day after TURKEY DAY it was mandatory to stay in your sweats til at least NOON!  It usually takes that long for me to get rid of the "BLOAT"anyway, LOL...Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Mugwump

Quote from: lanieree on November 28, 2014, 07:34:40 AM
Dressed.. ALREADY?? I have always thought that the day after TURKEY DAY it was mandatory to stay in your sweats til at least NOON!  It usually takes that long for me to get rid of the "BLOAT"anyway, LOL...Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I know, I know...but I just was wide eyed awake (somewhat?) so just got dressed....fish are fed, new batch of brine shrimp started, Fry water changed...started a big load of laundry (now in the dryer), Jan made pot #2 of coffee, and now Manny and I are having a bowl of Wheaties  ;D...Abby likes em too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I'm still thinking about changing out of my pj's. No hurry though.  ::) Did a little bit of on line shopping. While there are no crowds to contend with the websites are SO in your face I find it all mind boggling.

I guess I'll go feed my fish then watch them eat and bicker while I stroll along on the treadmill.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)