• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 06:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 544
Total: 545

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by PaulineMi, November 27, 2014, 05:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Happy Thanksgiving to all members of Mugwump's Fish World. I refer to you as my fish forum friends and am truly thankful for having you in my life.  It's great to have a place to visit where we have shared life events, happy and sad, knowledge, smiles and sometimes even a good "laugh out loud". 

Enjoy the day!!!!   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Right back at ya Pauline!!!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Dennis

Mugwump

Yep, Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!....travel safe, eat plenty, and enjoy the day. ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Happy Thanksgiving all, hope everyone has a great day.  Tomorrow we can all confess what we ate today?  My big caloric food will be pumpkin cheesecake with pecan streusel topping.  Baking it right now. 
Barb

Ron Sower

I hope all of you have a fulfilling day and enjoy your families and friends.  I too am thankful for my ''fish forum friends''. Pauline said it well!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm also thankful for all my fish forum friends.  You are a great bunch of people.
Scott

Rjb3

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 27, 2014, 05:36:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all members of Mugwump's Fish World. I refer to you as my fish forum friends and am truly thankful for having you in my life.  It's great to have a place to visit where we have shared life events, happy and sad, knowledge, smiles and sometimes even a good "laugh out loud". 

Enjoy the day!!!!   ;D

Very well put. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Of course, I was in jail all day. . . . . . . LOL

LizStreithorst

Did the guys who don't have much to be thankful at least get a half way decent turkey dinner?  I'm sure they weren't served delightful little game hens. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

LizStreithorst

Good.  The poor bastards must get very depressed during the holiday season.  (forgive me, I'm a bleeding heart :-[)
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

JR

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day