• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 03:56:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 513
Total: 513

Tuesday's coffee......

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2014, 05:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is absolutely, positively, without a doubt just great....MMMMmmmm...putz day today....ta da !!!
We held the state low temp last night....LOL...17 degs....had a few more flakes, and some blow'n last night too...but a broom will likely do the job on the walks, etc....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

50F and raining today. Coffee is getting me started now. Much to do before taking g-daughter to training.  Some of that is to 'scape a 12g bookshelf tank and water changes.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...just took a run to the store...good grief, I'd almost forgotten about how bad snow glare can get sometimes.....you need two pairs of sunglasses out there.... 8) 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I drove my mother-in-law to the airport awhile ago. We're experiencing some on and off freezing rain and light snow. Driving wasn't bad but it required staying alert. Those occasional slick spots appeared every now and then.... :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I had a nice shopful of dogs today.  It's about dang time.  I'd 'bout forgotten what a dog looks like ::)

It was supposed to be warm and pleasant here today and continue to warm through Thanksgiving.  My often wrong weather man said so.  He changed his mind after the weather good overcast and damp.  No rain, he says, but colder than average.  I wish the guy didn't come on the radio every half hour.  I'd be just as well off poking my head out the window and looking at the sky every day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 25, 2014, 03:43:25 PMI'd be just as well off poking my head out the window and looking at the sky every day.
Sure!...and then you'd mess up your ''do'' in the wind and rain!  :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 25, 2014, 05:37:14 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 25, 2014, 03:43:25 PMI'd be just as well off poking my head out the window and looking at the sky every day.
Sure!...and then you'd mess up your ''do'' in the wind and rain!  :o :o :o :o

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... 8)
Jon