• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:16:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 402
Total: 402

Monday coffee....snow?

Started by Mugwump, November 24, 2014, 04:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A wonderful hot cup of coffee on a dreary morn'n...calling for snow later ...a definite putz day for sure... ;D  It's time to get ready for turkey day, and maybe check out some of the store deals for 'Black Friday'??....a stupid tradition, however, there are some deals to be had....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 04:39:33 AM
A wonderful hot cup of coffee on a dreary morn'n...calling for snow later ...a definite putz day for sure... ;D  It's time to get ready for turkey day, and maybe check out some of the store deals for 'Black Friday'??....a stupid tradition, however, there are some deals to be had....

Going up to 74 here today ??? :o ;D Coffee is good here too. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 24, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

74 ???   nice  ;D....are ya hit'n the beach?... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 04:54:13 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on November 24, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

74 ???   nice  ;D....are ya hit'n the beach?... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No beach but me and Kobe with be out earlier for our 3 mile morning walk before it gets too warm. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

I'll save a snow ball for ya.... 8)  you're sure going to miss running that snow blower...yep....
Jon

PaulineMi

It's 53 here right now and raining hard. There is no snow left anywhere as of yesterday and all the ice will surely be gone from the lake. This is truly some crazy weather.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 24, 2014, 05:54:26 AM
It's 53 here right now and raining hard. There is no snow left anywhere as of yesterday and all the ice will surely be gone from the lake. This is truly some crazy weather.

Actually, all of our snow is gone too. What the warmer temps didn't melt, the rain did the rest...moosh heading in now, changing to the white stuff shortly thereafter....radar doesn't show much, but they've a winter weather advisory out til 12PM tonite...??...the winds are supposed to really pick up too...20-30 mph...with 35+ gusts.....oh sweet...LOL

"Windy. Rain or snow in the morning...then snow likely in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the lower 40s. Then temperatures falling into the lower 30s by evening. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent."
Jon

Barb

70's here today, maybe 80, it was low 20's just 4 days ago.  Pouring rain, high winds last night.  I am not looking forward to the next few months weatherwise.  But, coffee is good for sure.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 05:17:29 AM
I'll save a snow ball for ya.... 8)  you're sure going to miss running that snow blower...yep....

Yes, I am sure going to miss that snow blower (yeah, right). lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 24, 2014, 07:16:29 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 05:17:29 AM

Yes, I am sure going to miss that snow blower (yeah, right). lol  ;D ;D ;D

It's ok Willie, I know that 'snow blower withdrawal syndrome' is really hard on some folks....I'll be root'n for a swift recovery for you.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Oh sweet !!!!.....it's changed over to heavy blowing snow.... ;D   vrooooom vroooom....hear that Willie???...the sound of playing in the snow soon... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Jon you're liking this cuz you got a new snowblower.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 09:42:49 AM
Oh sweet !!!!.....it's changed over to heavy blowing snow.... ;D   vrooooom vroooom....hear that Willie???...the sound of playing in the snow soon... ;D

You'll get tired of that song soon enough. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

LizStreithorst

It's warm and sunny today and I got good news from the dentist!  Got some fish moving to do and a little more culling of the newest batch of multitudes.  Lovely day :D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 24, 2014, 10:02:58 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 24, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

You'll get tired of that song soon enough. ;D ;D ;D

nah, always loved playing in the snow  ;D....starting to stick now...I hoped to catch a wind gust but it was between blasts....far right, lower is our neighbors ? H S football boosters sign blown flat.... ;D

the vid should be up shortly...

Jon