• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:36:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 499
Total: 500

Sat's early coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2014, 04:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is hot, smooth, and wonderful...Mmmm.....not much ice around here.....yet???....busy day today, lots of running....a G'sons B-day, picking up a dryer for #3....stopping by a friends house to pop a couple new parts on the snow blower to finish replacing the last few upgrades...then done....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning.  Coffee's good here too. Temps starting to go up today (low 50s). ;D  Going to be 72 by Monday. :o ;D What a roller coaster. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 22, 2014, 04:47:03 AM
Good morning.  Coffee's good here too. Temps starting to go up today (low 50s). ;D  Going to be 72 by Monday. :o ;D What a roller coaster. ::)

We get 50's tomorrow, then right back to the 20's-30's and snow for 4-5 days....LOL....it's CRAZY...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We're getting crazy weather  here too.  Freezing rain is the worst.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Bushkill

One weekdays, I'm always trying to grab a gulp of coffee as I'm trying to squeeze in a WC in the wee hours of the morning before I hit the road. Those cups of coffee are just a necessity.

Saturdays and Sundays are the cups of coffee I wait the whole week for. I get up early just to be able to relax and enjoy it...............before I get revved up for the day!!!!

Finishing the ceiling in the new workshop today. Gonna be cold out there, but there's plenty fo light in the south-facing windows so should be bearable.

Pauline, I feel for ya! I'll take a foot of snow over glazed trees and roads any day. Stay safe and warm.

Mugwump

We're back now, full of cake and ice cream.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

I forgot to add....and at least a pot behind.... ;D....but making up for it now..MMMmmmmm
Jon