• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 02:42:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Gorgeous day...

Started by Mugwump, April 09, 2014, 03:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....been enjoying this middle of the week day a bunch ;D ;D ;D....had some folks drop by for some BN's and then I've been reading a bit on the deck swing,,,,,,wonderful ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The rain stopped and I was FINALLY able to mow the front yard.  Looks much better now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2014, 03:21:30 PM
....been enjoying this middle of the week day a bunch ;D ;D ;D....had some folks drop by for some BN's and then I've been reading a bit on the deck swing,,,,,,wonderful ;D

So have I.  Some more great days coming too.  Saw an 80 in the forecast for Monday. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

We finally got some of the rain Liz sent our way, but not enough.  That danged yellow pine pollen is everywhere, you should see the local cars, all yellow.
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PMSaw an 80 in the forecast for Monday. ;D ;D ;D

When it gets to 80 here and all these people west of the Cascade Mountains start whining and complaining about all the heat.  Most of them don't have a clue because it's never that muggy here, even with all the lakes, rivers and the Puget Sound around us. Wimps! It's really comfortable here in the summers, but I do sometimes miss the heat and humidity of Virginia and the East Coast.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 09, 2014, 07:19:27 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2014, 04:48:15 PMSaw an 80 in the forecast for Monday. ;D ;D ;D

When it gets to 80 here and all these people west of the Cascade Mountains start whining and complaining about all the heat.  Most of them don't have a clue because it's never that muggy here, even with all the lakes, rivers and the Puget Sound around us. Wimps! It's really comfortable here in the summers, but I do sometimes miss the heat and humidity of Virginia and the East Coast.

I don't want to hear anyone complaining about the heat after this past winter. I'm a warm weather guy myself. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron