• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:40:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,350
  • Total Topics: 18,542
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 747
Total: 749

HOT Mag's...

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2016, 07:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I've been looking around and still don't see any available... huh..   there has to be some out there somewhere... huh

If they had planned a new(er) model/style, it hasn't surfaced yet either.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 28, 2016, 07:19:54 AM
...I've been looking around and still don't see any available... huh..   there has to be some out there somewhere... huh

I really doubt that they will come out with something new that is similar. These last too long for them. They need equipment that works good but breaks down more frequently that the Hot Mags do. I just hope I can continue to find the filter media for the foreseeable future. huh 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 28, 2016, 08:02:23 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 28, 2016, 07:19:54 AM

I really doubt that they will come out with something new that is similar. These last too long for them. They need equipment that works good but breaks down more frequently that the Hot Mags do. I just hope I can continue to find the filter media for the foreseeable future. huh

Big Al's carries the parts....and they're all over Ebay/Amazon too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

A couple on ebay now for crazy money,some sold listings were more reasonable.
That would probably be your best bet,check regularly and you might get lucky.