• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 26, 2024, 12:26:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 111
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 112
Total: 112

Thurs. morn'n coffee....

Started by Mugwump, December 08, 2016, 05:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all.....coffee's great.. |^|

..a wonderful 14deg's outside...we might hit 20....LOL....fish room putz'n....and hopefully no errands... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very very good this morning. Temps are at a balmy 33 degrees and we are supposed to get some sunshine. Turning windy in the afternoon though.

Still working on my agenda today. Maybe I won't put anything on it.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 08, 2016, 06:34:20 AM
Coffee is very very good this morning. Temps are at a balmy 33 degrees and we are supposed to get some sunshine. Turning windy in the afternoon though.

Still working on my agenda today. Maybe I won't put anything on it.  huh

...Pot #2 going here .....and I'm procrastinating too......but that's ok.... |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...coffee spill....AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

....oh well...needs cleaning up anyway......
Jon

Ron Sower

...woke up early...been tossing since 5:15...guess it's time for coffee...44 here and clear skies...going to 70 today...

...i have lots of little fixit things to do today...Lucy's going to play golf this afternoon...I'll take care of some online Xmas shopping...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 08, 2016, 08:21:32 AM
...coffee spill....AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

....oh well...needs cleaning up anyway......
...I hope it wasn't in your lap...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...got it all cleaned up now, Mugs?..

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 08, 2016, 08:38:28 AM
...got it all cleaned up now, Mugs?..

Yes...what a mess....."puter desk..... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

waterboy

My cup for the day is great.  The thermometer on the patio says 14 and weather underground says 17.  A couple more days like this and the water will be hard enough to start ice fishing.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...okay...time to start on the list of things to do...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 08, 2016, 09:06:24 AM
My cup for the day is great.  The thermometer on the patio says 14 and weather underground says 17.  A couple more days like this and the water will be hard enough to start ice fishing.

...12 here...but very windy.....we do have a couple errands tho........ wfwf...I need to run the Tahoe tho...haven't been out in a couple days really...
Jon

wallace

Couple inches of snow overnight, a nice 34? but they say it'll get windy. I need to be working and I'm not.
Dan

Ron Sower

Got some things lined through on the list....gotta go retreive the stranded golf cart now..

..St. Louis ribs and fixin's at the clubhouse tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 08, 2016, 03:34:54 PM
Got some things lined through on the list....gotta go retrieve the stranded golf cart now..

..St. Louis ribs and fixin's at the clubhouse tonight...

.... huh
Jon