• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:21:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 546
Total: 546

Who will spawn first??

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2014, 07:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....LOL..the storms are rolling in again,,,, ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I got two koi pair that are on eggs. One spawned yesterday the other today. ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 28, 2014, 07:39:42 PM
I got two koi pair that are on eggs. One spawned yesterday the other today. ;D

Wonderful.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....nice, good rain......again...I'm so glad that I cut the grass.....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

JR

I have about 50 Panda Cory eggs that laid yesterday. Don't have the time to pull them. Will see how they do on there own
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 29, 2014, 06:05:23 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 29, 2014, 03:28:48 AM
Manacupuru x on eggs. LOL  ;D

Here we go....LOL

Eggs made overnight in the community tank.  These eggs are from my Ghost female by her Wild Type brother. 8)  My previous Mana x spawns were by her and her Ghost brother. ;D

The Ghost brother had to be moved out of the community tank after he took a pretty bad beating by the Wild Type. :o  He's doing all right now and is sharing a 46 BF with a few of his offspring and a bachelor Plat. LOL  ;D
Willie

b125killer

One set of eggs gone. The other is still doing good. I was thinking about pulling them but I would like them to parent raise.
Scott

Mugwump

Sorry about the one batch....yep, I'd give em a few tries with your better water now...they should get it right...
Jon

b125killer

The second set of eggs are gone.  I think that this koi pair might be a little special. :o they didn't  tend to the eggs that well. There was a lot of bad eggs on the slate. When the eggs hatched I figured they would move the wigglers,  that didn't happen. They ate the wigglers and left the bad eggs. I guess that is a improvement. Last time they ate everything before the eggs hatched.
Scott

wsantia1

All three pairs that I brought out east with have spawned in the last 10 days and I have nothing to show for it. Plat spawn that I pulled was not looking good so I terminated the spawn.

Mana x spawn with a new male had all white eggs and Smokey Paraiba pair spawned yesterday and all of the eggs gone today.  Not too disappointed yet but I will be if it continues.

Willie