• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 07:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

Pics of some of my family for Mir

Started by LizStreithorst, November 18, 2012, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

These are some of the animals who live with me.  I'll post more of them later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

Yay! Your cat is very pretty. Love her markings. :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

LizStreithorst

The dang cat is beautiful but she's a killer.  That is good and bad.  It's good with meeces which I hate having in my house to pieces.  It's not my favorite thing when she snags a song bird or cleans out a Blue Bird nest.

She sleeps right by my head most every night, moving from the bed, to the window sill, to out doing her cat things and back again.  She's a fine cat.  I'm quite fond of her.  She has the know how to live among 10 dogs.  They have respect for her.  I've never seen her beat a dog up and I've never seen a dog challenge her.  I wish that I could command that much respect as I walk through life.

Mugwump

She's a pretty little darl'n......cats are neat...I like the pup too..reminds me of the dog that my folks had...'Mister'
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

b125killer

Nice animals. your cat does have nice markings.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Tink, a Rat Terrier

LizStreithorst

Fatty Kate a Jack Russel with Binkey another Rat Terrier

LizStreithorst

The Chow Saint Puppy with his favorite lady and the love of my life, Galdys the one eyed three legged Pitt Bull mix.

Jo

They are all beautiful! I truly love the cat though, she is gorgeous! That is one thing I'd really like to have that I don't have. I have too much to take care of anyway!
Jo

LizStreithorst

The cat is a good match for me.  I got lucky.  For me, dogs are easy to form a connection with.  Cats are harder.  Xena and I are on the same wave length.  The same is true with me and my wild Mustang.

Mir

Wow, they're all so awesome. :) Love that long shiny black coat. <3

Horse pics? :D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

LizStreithorst

Patience dear.  I still have several dogs left to show.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Roxie and her brother Dodger, nick named "Big Hayed"  ("big head" spoken with a southern accent)  You can tell which is the smarter dog.  It ain't the one eating the wasp nest ::)