• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 08:55:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Happy Birthday Jan..

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2016, 05:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and many, many more.....I love you  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Happy Birthday!!!  Hope you have a fantastic day!!!  Get Jon to bake you a big chocolate cake!!! |^|

Dennis

wsantia1

Happy Birthday Jan. I hope you have a great day. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wiggs

Thanks all... I don`t really celebrate.  and Jon doesn`t bake!   If I want a cake I will have to buy it or make it myself  lol..
Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: wiggs on July 19, 2016, 07:55:04 AM
Thanks all... I don`t really celebrate.  and Jon doesn`t bake!   If I want a cake I will have to buy it or make it myself  lol..

Hey !!!!...I make great corn bread !!....super good toast too.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Happy birthday, Jan.  You're a very nice lady and you give great scrubby pads.  I'm working on wearing my new one out but it will take a while.  Insist that that spoiled toast making husband of yours get with a fancy cake lady and buy you a cake.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 19, 2016, 05:36:31 PM
Happy birthday, Jan.  You're a very nice lady and you give great scrubby pads.  I'm working on wearing my new one out but it will take a while.  Insist that that spoiled toast making husband of yours get with a fancy cake lady and buy you a cake.

Sheesh....ok ok.....I'll ice some corn bread and put some candles on it..... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

A redneck birthday cake if there ever was one ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 19, 2016, 06:16:50 PM
A redneck birthday cake if there ever was one ::)

Yup...and I'll give her a PBR too.... |^|
Jon

ilroost

Happy Birthday   hope it was a great one

Ron Sower

Did you enjoy?  I hope you did!!!!!   |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

Yes, i did enjoy my birthday, I got to play with puppies!  a lot of puppies.  we did kinda pick one out, but going to wait to see them at 6 weeks to make sure it is the one we want. we have second choice on them, the only one who can bump us is his niece, but she wants a male so I don`t think there will be any problem there.  ;D       Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, and I don`t really need any cake,it just makes me  gain weight.   
Jan

PaulineMi

Belated happy birthday Jan.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)