• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:26:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 715
Total: 715

Wonderful Wednesday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, May 20, 2015, 05:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It's still kind of dark here, overcast, breezy, and almost 40 deg's.....but here I sit drinking this great cup of coffee in my jammies....life is good. A bit of grocery shopping today, running around, then just chill'n....I need to clean some hot mag's, and wash some tanks for Saturday's swap...then pre-prep our needed take along supplies, etc......it's only supposed to hit 50 deg's today...so maybe a meat loaf would be good in the oven??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Uh oh, better add rain for today too.....radar shows it moving in later.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cold front moved in overnight so todays projected highs are in the low 70s.  Clear skies and a little breezy too. Great weather. ;D

Coffee is very good and went very well with my bacon and egg on toast sandwich. No cheese because I am lactose intolerant but very good anyway.

Lots of work to do in the fishroom today. Will probably put off WCs until tomorrow because I am probably going away for the holiday and I need that change to be fresher before I leave. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Laundry, grocery shopping, flower planting and water changes here today. No rain in the forecast but the radar looks threatening.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 20, 2015, 09:41:17 AM
Laundry, grocery shopping, flower planting and water changes here today. No rain in the forecast but the radar looks threatening.

Pretty much the same here....I threw a load in, then we went and did our 'big time' for the month grocery shopping, then over and got dog/cat food..stopped and got a few pepper plants bell/jalapeno....came home and split the meat up into meal sizes, wrapped and loaded the freezer, put everything away....now chill'n for a bit... ;D...I'll go down and putz in the fish room here in a bit...we found some real nice boneless/skinless chicken breasts...about 3/4+ Lb each.....MMMmmm....good grill'n with 'Sweet Baby Ray's' bbq sauce.....yum...got six of em... ;D
Jon