• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:57:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

WTH

Started by ghonk, May 13, 2021, 05:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Damn is it ever going to warm up here,almost the middle of May and it's 39 degrees. ???
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wsantia1

It is a crazy spring Greg. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's the same for all of us, Greg.  Just worse for you because you live so deep in the frozen north.

Today it'll be warmer with no rain.  The sun even popped out earlier for a bit.  I'll be taking little Tink my heart dog to the vet.  All last week she was doing worse then yesterday, the day after I make the appointment, she got the sparkle back to her eye and a bounce to her step.  The old lady even pretended to be sexy in front of my male dog.  Even though she has been spayed for hears he always falls for it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Where do you live Greg?  That is mighty cold for May.  Hope it warms up for you.  Here is sunny but cool today after many hours of rain yesterday.  Liz I poisoned the mole crickets last week, so far no new mounds.  Maybe I got a lot of them finally.
Barb

ghonk

Quote from: Barb on May 13, 2021, 03:23:48 PM
Where do you live Greg?  That is mighty cold for May.  Hope it warms up for you.  Here is sunny but cool today after many hours of rain yesterday.  Liz I poisoned the mole crickets last week, so far no new mounds.  Maybe I got a lot of them finally.
Barb

Just outside of Chicago,surrounded on  3 sides. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon