• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:44:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 516
Total: 517

B L T's.....num num num

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...made with fresh tomatoes from the garden.....dang they were good..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I had a pan fried pork chop with Spanish rice with some peas and beans thrown into the rice,  It was wonderful.

I have Brie cheese and whole wheat melba toast for a snack later ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 22, 2015, 07:12:35 PM
I had a pan fried pork chop with Spanish rice with some peas and beans thrown into the rice,  It was wonderful.

I have Brie cheese and whole wheat melba toast for a snack later ;D

Brie cheese is good with melon.....MMMmmmmm....and fresh warm bread...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know about melon but the though of it with good warm french bread sure turns me on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 22, 2015, 07:51:40 PM
I don't know about melon but the though of it with good warm french bread sure turns me on.

Honey dew, warm bread and brie..........TGIFriday's has it on their menu....
Jon

BallAquatics

A nice pallet tempting left-over pizza here.....

Dennis

Rjb3

I had a BLT for lunch and melon for supper. It was a good day.

BallAquatics

Creme filled Chocolate Cupcakes from the Nickles bakery Thrift Store for desert.  Washed down with hot coffee straight out of the french press.....

Dennis