• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:11:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Monday night chow...

Started by Mugwump, April 17, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Spanish rice with pork hunks, green beans and peaches/Mandarin oranges...?....pears?..... |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

There is some ham left from yesterday. I just ate the brownies so we'll have to figure out another thing for dessert.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I sliced some potatoes and layered them in a casserole with ham, cheese, sliced tomatoes, basil, and a beaten egg.  Oven is preheating now. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

There is leftover ham around so I know what we are having, I just don't know what form it is going to take.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 17, 2017, 04:46:15 PM
There is leftover ham around so I know what we are having, I just don't know what form it is going to take.

....uh oh  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the pork Spanish rice was great..... |^|...I just sprinkled liberally with some 'Cholula'......yum yum...
Jon

Ron Sower

...loading a bunch of us into the Burbun and heading to San Tan Flat...a cowboy steakhouse with great food... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Leftovers from yesterdays Easter Dinner take home stuff. Ham, chicken, pot roast, assorted side dishes & chocolate cake. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 17, 2017, 06:13:39 PM
Leftovers from yesterdays Easter Dinner take home stuff. Ham, chicken, pot roast, assorted side dishes & chocolate cake. |^| |^| |^|

...eat the cake first.....cause ya can  8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 17, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

AND...because...life is uncertain...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 17, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

Sorry. I ate it all at the same time. Now I'm eating ice cream. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 17, 2017, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 17, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

Sorry. I ate it all at the same time. Now I'm eating ice cream. lol

...choc cake with pot roast...YES!!!!!!! |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Jon

Rjb3

Gale made pork roast and chicken on the grill. Mmmm

Ice cream sandwiches for desert.

ilroost

Cut up left over ham, made a hashbrown casserole.