• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:17:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 869
Total: 869

Blue Marble veil...

Started by Mugwump, February 12, 2015, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..not a good pic as he tends to move on me when I'm in front of the tank....but.....he's one pretty boy. and knows it too....LOL

..sadly the flash washes his true blue out some....he's about 11"-12" top to bottom of those fins..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I should add that I took a ton of pics just to get one without his constant companion....the little Tangerine discus......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 12, 2015, 06:36:38 PM
I should add that I took a ton of pics just to get one without his constant companion....the little Tangerine discus......

He's a beauty Jon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Thanks guys.....I got him as a quarter.....his siblings are all good sized too.....both sexes... ;D
Jon

b125killer

He is pretty. How are the discus doing?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 12, 2015, 08:41:31 PM
He is pretty. How are the discus doing?

Much better since I put them in the dimmer lit 75.... ;D.....even eating Bob's flake with the 'big boys'...
Jon

PaulineMi

He's gorgeous.....and when did you add the discus to your collection?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 13, 2015, 06:45:31 AM
He's gorgeous.....and when did you add the discus to your collection?

Scott gave Jan a few of his slow growers....so they've become angel companions.. ;D....I finally found a tank that they like now......before they pouted and got dark, then got happy, then dark...yada yada....but now seem to be content in a tank with more subdued lighting....
Jon