• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 604
Total: 604

dinner.....

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2015, 06:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..some kind of creamy chicken rice vegetable soup...with hot corn bread....not bad really

now?...chocolate chip cookies with big glass of grape juice....yum..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Twice baked potato and a slab of ham.  Good enough. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 03, 2015, 06:25:38 PM
Twice baked potato and a slab of ham.  Good enough.

Dang, even reading "Twice baked potato" makes me drool........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It filled me up and the dogs all enjoyed what I had left, which was about 1//3 of it.  I have a few dons who are shy treat takers.  Surprisingly, they are large dogs.  I cut everything up and made sure they all got their share.  I had to go out and call the shy treat takers and give them their portion before I handed out the rest to my "vultures".

BallAquatics

2 quarter pound angus burgers pan fried with pepper jack melted on top.  Last of the left-over south-western corn blend and fresh baked peanut butter cookies for desert.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 03, 2015, 07:12:55 PM
2 quarter pound angus burgers pan fried with pepper jack melted on top.  Last of the left-over south-western corn blend and fresh baked peanut butter cookies for desert.

Dennis

You should have called me to enjoy it with you.  I don't eat much.  I would have even licked the plates ;)

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 03, 2015, 07:29:38 PM
You should have called me to enjoy it with you.  I don't eat much.  I would have even licked the plates ;)

Your company would have been much appreciated Liz.   ;)

I've been dining with Billy the dog for the past 8 weeks.  He dearly loves my cooking, but he leaves much to be desired when it comes to decent conversation.....  I should add that he is a very good listener though.

Dennis

Rjb3

We had Pizza. It was the best I've tasted in a while. Somebody leased the kitchen part of a local saloon. They seem to be doing well for themselves.

LizStreithorst

Lucky you.  I haven't had a really good Pizza since I left New Jersey a million years ago.

Rjb3

My treat, if you're ever in the neighborhood . . . . . .