• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:34:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 765
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 741
Total: 741

Oh Whoopee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..snow

Started by Mugwump, January 31, 2015, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Come on home Willie....LOL
Saturday
Snow and a chance of rain early in the evening...then snow in the late evening and overnight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph in the evening becoming northeast and increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.
snow    
Sunday
Snow. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 7 to 11 inches. Blustery. Highs in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday Night
Areas of blowing snow in the evening. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Blustery. Lows 3 to 7 above. Wind chills as low as zero to 10 below zero. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yikes!!!! I better go check some weather forecasts. Doug is planning on heading south tomorrow, driving to Florida in his little car.  :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 31, 2015, 10:57:59 AM
Yikes!!!! I better go check some weather forecasts. Doug is planning on heading south tomorrow, driving to Florida in his little car.  :o

He'll driving right into it as it heads east.....yep, yikes.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2015, 06:29:13 AM
Saturday
Snow and a chance of rain early in the evening...then snow in the late evening and overnight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph in the evening becoming northeast and increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.
snow    
Sunday
Snow. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 7 to 11 inches. Blustery. Highs in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Sunday Night
Areas of blowing snow in the evening. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Blustery. Lows 3 to 7 above. Wind chills as low as zero to 10 below zero. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening.

I will. Summer of 2016 for NADA. LOL ;D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 31, 2015, 03:22:31 PM
Saturday
snow    
Sunday

Sunday Night

come on Willie.......I'll let ya run my snow blower...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2015, 03:38:53 PM
Saturday
snow    
Sunday

Sunday Night

What's a snow blower again? ::)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 31, 2015, 03:56:40 PM
Saturday
snow    
Sunday

Sunday Night

LOLOLOL......you'll need one soon enough...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 31, 2015, 04:01:38 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 31, 2015, 03:56:40 PM
Saturday
snow    
Sunday

Sunday Night

LOLOLOL......you'll need one soon enough...

I am moving to a townhouse that includes snow removal so unless I get the snow removal contract I doubt that I'll need anything more than a small snow shovel to do my front steps. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie