• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:07:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 768
Total: 769

Good morn'n, Thursday..

Started by Mugwump, March 10, 2016, 06:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very good...MMMmmmm.....slept hard.....feel'n much better  ;D

...we'll see the low 50's and overcast today.....not bad....rain moves in over the weekend...

..putz'n, etc on tap for the day...just going with the flow...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good Morning All...!

Windy here right now. Woke me up with stuff rattling around on the porch.  Looks like rain today and tomorrow with highs of 50/51. It's springtime in western Washington...!

Looks like more cleaning out stuff I don't need today. Our daughter is having a yard sale this weekend, so it's a good way to get rid of unwanted stuff and it goes toward our granddaughter's fastpitch expenses. If I could just get Miss Lucy up to the storage unit, we could probably empty it and save a monthly payment. Wish me luck on that one.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 10, 2016, 08:26:39 AM
Good Morning All...!

Windy here right now. Woke me up with stuff rattling around on the porch.  Looks like rain today and tomorrow with highs of 50/51. It's springtime in western Washington...!

Looks like more cleaning out stuff I don't need today. Our daughter is having a yard sale this weekend, so it's a good way to get rid of unwanted stuff and it goes toward our granddaughter's fastpitch expenses. If I could just get Miss Lucy up to the storage unit, we could probably empty it and save a monthly payment. Wish me luck on that one.

We'll be going through all our things here too....very shortly....we'll do a garage sale, some to Goodwill, then pitch the rest  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee was great and I have already been out to enjoy the morning 2.5 walk with Kobe before the heat picks up. It will be 80+ today. It was 81 yesterday which shattered the previous record of 74. Today will be record breaking too. We get back to reality tomorrow with temp topping off in the mid 60s with rain.

Some putzing and I have to get to Home Depot for a grill cover. My cover got destroyed over the Winter. Oh wait; we still are in Winter.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Oh, yeah...I'll be spending some time with my online courses today too! Getting close to the deadline!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 10, 2016, 09:24:18 AM

Oh, yeah...I'll be spending some time with my online courses today too! Getting close to the deadline!

+1.....git 'er done !
Jon

Ron Sower

Just finished one! 2 more to go. 3 hours each!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron