• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:57:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 801
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 801
Total: 801

Early Friday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2016, 05:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is really good this morn'n......real good!...........mid 30's today, mid 50's tomorrow  ;D....5-8" on Tuesday?.....sheesh...

..we'll stop by the kid's house this morning to see em off...then come back and just putz a bit.....with the nicer weather for the next few days, we'll be busy around here with water changes...a bit of yard pick up, etc....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee this morning is great. The temps are moderate but the wind gust of 30+ make it seem so much colder. Great weekend on tap with temps up to the 60s. Sunday is better day. |^| |^| |^|

I have water changes to do this morning. Koi wigglers are almost ready and BM eggs became wigglers overnight so nothing to do but wait. Will cull some Plat fry this morning and maybe start setting up for some shipping next week or the week after. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 26, 2016, 06:54:49 AM
Coffee this morning is great. The temps are moderate but the wind gust of 30+ make it seem so much colder. Great weekend on tap with temps up to the 60s. Sunday is better day. |^| |^| |^|

I have water changes to do this morning. Koi wigglers are almost ready and BM eggs became wigglers overnight so nothing to do but wait. Will cull some Plat fry this morning and maybe start setting up for some shipping next week or the week after. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...that's good news on the wigglers..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well......we're back now...tired too.....but a fresh cup of coffee sure helps.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...LOL...we thought we were done...we had a load yesterday, and again today of things they gave us that they couldn't move....some frozen meat, canned goods, etc......they had a ton of food storage and freezer space, so there was quite a bit....think gobs....we have a nice young family next door so we gave them all that they wanted....then Jan grabbed of other things that she knows that her girl friend uses too...some kids stuff that the neighbor kids took...and other things....there's still a few boxes and about (5) patio planters in the Tahoe that I'll get tomorrow........we ache all over now......bath time... |^|

...moving is young folks work....yup.............where's my Advil...LOL
Jon