• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 09:46:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 84
Total: 84

Friday eve

Started by Barb, May 10, 2024, 03:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, Liz is home, I will give her a couple days to settle in and call her this weekend. She will need those neighbors help I'm sure.  Maybe she can teach one of them to do water changes while she watches an instructs.  I can see that working out.  I know how happy her dogs and cat must be.

Dennis sorry you got hurt, hope you heal up, feel better real soon.  And good luck with the PT Ron, hope it helps.  My aching left knee turns out to be a side effect of the Fosamax bone pills I have been taking a long time.  Since I stopped it ,all pain is now gone. Sure wish I knew about this before.  Lots of wasted PT, xrays, Tylenol, 6 knee braces, missed walking, etc.  I haven't walked painfree in decades.  Now I can.  First my hip, then knee.  All now fixed, fingers crossed it lasts. As long as I don't do something clumsy and fall or something......

Hope you are all good,
Barb

LizStreithorst

hi guys.  Yes, I'm home.  The first thing I did was do a large WC. No climbing, but in order to vacuum the bottoms of the 2 Discus tanks I had to go one step on the step stool.  The WC exhausted me.  I'm in bed now with the babies.  Big Head has gone missing.  April said that he was always either in the house when she came over or outside to greet her.  We had a big storm last night.  His disappearance may have been due to that.  April and Michaela looked for him but had no luck.  He can't hear and he can't see well.  There is nothing I can do about it which is terrible.  Dennis, I hate that you busted yourself up.  I hope we're both up and about with little to no pain soon.  I need to snooze now.  I'll talk to y'all again tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Thanks Liz, right back at you!  I'm feeling lots better and hope to be back up-to-speed in another week.

Look after yourself.  These kind of things sneak up on us when we least expect them.