• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 07:45:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 529
Total: 529

Liz Babies are now breeding!!!

Started by greydragon, April 30, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

well Liz i thought i would let you know that 2 of the H/B you sent me the 2nd time have now spawned one is a veil and the other is a standard. I was SHOCKED to see the spawn i was not expecting them to go for many more months but they did it lol. I cant wait to see all the cute little ones from them

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on April 30, 2015, 02:44:34 PM
well Liz i thought i would let you know that 2 of the H/B you sent me the 2nd time have now spawned one is a veil and the other is a standard. I was SHOCKED to see the spawn i was not expecting them to go for many more months but they did it lol. I cant wait to see all the cute little ones from them

That's great !!!....Pics ????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

never figured out how to add pics here

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on April 30, 2015, 03:09:10 PM
never figured out how to add pics here

use the attachment option below.........or use something like 'Photo Bucket' and copy the link to the 'img' tab above left.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

i hope this works

greydragon

LizStreithorst

That's great.  I hope they parent raise for you.  I have some of their younger siblings.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on April 30, 2015, 03:26:18 PM
i hope this works

I see that they picked the intake tube.....oh joy....got a spare sponge, or small filter to run on there??...that one needs to be turned off for a bit.....too late to try and cover the grill area.....
Jon

greydragon

i wont be letting them try this first spawn but they can have the 2nd one

greydragon

there is a sponge filter in the tank and they have laid in the middle of the intake tube but i cant easily remove the middle part and put the bottom on the higher peice it just means that the filter will be shorter

LizStreithorst

If there is already a sponge in the tank why not just turn the HOB off?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 30, 2015, 03:50:34 PM
If there is already a sponge in the tank why not just turn the HOB off?

Yep....+1.....
Jon

greydragon

these are the ones i got in January