• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

'Stud muffin'...

Started by Mugwump, September 08, 2014, 06:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...has a new mate..a nice LF spotted female..... ;D.....wigglers soon???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good to hear that he got over the cougar and he's back in action.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

He just kept hang'n by his cave waiting.....he'd go down and check her old log hangout....but now a nice young little female is smitten with him.....and from the looks of things, her sister is too....he'll be a busy guy now hopefully  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Stud Muffin's in the 'birthing suite'... ;D ....the fry should all be long fin????...we'll see..
Jon

LizStreithorst

wsantia1

They should be emerging soon, right. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 11, 2014, 06:50:40 PM
They should be emerging soon, right. ;D ;D ;D

probably in a matter of a few days....give or take... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Well I tried to capture some of the fry in the cave with the 'stud muffin'...if you look closely, you'll be able to see some of the LF fry.....unlike the 'cougar'...this gal must not carry an albino???...I'll know more when he releases them...

Jon

JC

Who is this stud muffin I keep reading about?

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on September 13, 2014, 03:27:22 PM
Who is this stud muffin I keep reading about?

'Stud Muffin' is a LF Albino BN who was the last of 4 'beau's to the 'cougar' who bred the previous guys to their demise.....hence 'cougar'..she was always on the prowl for a new young BN male to do the deed with.... ;D......she really loved the 'stud muffin' and corrupted his young butt to no end....LOL...she'd wait on the spot where his cave sat anticipating his return from raising her latest brood.....put cave back....boomba...she'd entice him like the the vamp that she was.....LOL...she was about 7-8 yrs old when she passed......he mourned a bit, and now has taken up with a new little 'hussy'.... ;D......I think that the 'cougar/stud muffin' fry are spread out all across the USA now... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I will forever morn the passing of Cougar.  She lived life to it's fullest.  She was my hero fish.  Let's hope Stud Muffin learned the point of life from her.

JC

That is an amazing fish love/death story. Sorry you lost cougar though