• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:45:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 675
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 675
Total: 675

Tank space!

Started by LizStreithorst, January 11, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I have more of it now...not nearly enough but enough.  I took fish to the LFS that emptied out a 60 wide and eased the numbers on several tanks.  The strong carpenters put the 100 gallon in place on the second rack.  (It had been sitting repaired on the fish room floor for many months.  I needed strong men and I'm bad at asking for favors)  It's full of water now and heaters and sponges are in.  Once the temp gets right and I'm sure the heaters won't betray me I'll move 13 Discus and from two different tanks to it as well as a good Angel pair who have been in with their kids for way too long.  That will leave me another empty 60 wide that I'll decide what to do with.  When I get done I'll still be considered over stocked, but I won't have to do "flopping on the bottom" water changes every day ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.