• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 771
Total: 771

TGIF Once Again

Started by wsantia1, November 04, 2022, 11:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I'm feeling much better today. So much better that I've already finished my water changes and now I am ready to go to Sam's club to get some much needed household goods.

It's another wonderful weather day here with the current temp at 61 and going up to 72 degrees later this afternoon. We will have similar weather conditions until late next week.

Since I already finished my water changes I think when I get back from Sam's I'll do some more detailed work on a few of the tanks. Some of my heaters are suspect but I bought some new ones from Jehmco about a week ago so there will be a few tanks with new heaters when I am finished.

My basement is usually at 75 degrees so there may be a couple of tanks that will go without a heater from this point on. The cory, guppy and snot tanks come to mind. I may also include my non-breeding angels in that group. The Ram's will definitely keep their heaters.

Have a great day everyone and as usual I will check in later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.