• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 03:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 782
Total: 782

making a pot of spaghetti sauce....

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2014, 11:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

and cooking some sweet Italian sausage on the side....smells awesome in here...MMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

What time is dinner!  When I was doing construction sometimes after a big bid the VP's would take us out to this place called Dominic's for lunch.  They had this fettuccine with a garlic cheese sauce, sausage and peppers.  mmmmm  great eats

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 24, 2014, 11:43:33 AM
What time is dinner!  When I was doing construction sometimes after a big bid the VP's would take us out to this place called Dominic's for lunch.  They had this fettuccine with a garlic cheese sauce, sausage and peppers.  mmmmm  great eats

Dennis

I hear ya.....and a place with nice big good meatballs is at the top of my list too... ;D...maybe I'll do my meatballs next time....??...been a while....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EverythingAquatic

That sounds like a perfect match for my homemade noodles I made yesterday for dinner.  Herb and garlic flavored noodles topped with freshly grated Parmesan and pesto.   

JR

I loved Dominic's. They had the best food around. It broke my heart when they closed here in Dayton
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Quote from: JR on February 24, 2014, 03:55:04 PM
It broke my heart when they closed here in Dayton

Me too.  Remember that house salad with all the garlic  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: EverythingAquatic on February 24, 2014, 02:58:56 PM
That sounds like a perfect match for my homemade noodles I made yesterday for dinner.  Herb and garlic flavored noodles topped with freshly grated Parmesan and pesto.

Dena...you make spaetzle noodles too???...love em... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Had garlic on the brain and went out for some garlic stir fry jumbo shrimp and the house special soup.  This Chinese soup is soooo hot you can fix a bowl right out of the fridge and it still tastes like it's hot.  Yumee stuff.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 24, 2014, 05:45:00 PM
Had garlic on the brain and went out for some garlic stir fry jumbo shrimp and the house special soup.  This Chinese soup is soooo hot you can fix a bowl right out of the fridge and it still tastes like it's hot.  Yumee stuff.

Dennis

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

EverythingAquatic

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2014, 04:31:59 PM
Quote from: EverythingAquatic on February 24, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

Dena...you make spaetzle noodles too???...love em... ;D

Something new for me.  But loving them!  I've been making sauce from scratch for years...ever since an Italian immigrant family showed me how as a pre-teen.

Mugwump

I admit to eating a large plate full, with buttered roll(s).....and it was delicious and I'm stuffed...only had two hostess cupcakes/ and two puddings for dessert.... ;D
Jon