• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:21:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

Kane county (Craft Show)

Started by Mugwump, November 14, 2014, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

There's a flea market down in St Charles this weekend, at the fairgrounds. We're looking to drop down and look things over to see what they have for sale. It's inside one of the main buildings.
It's no far, so it'll be a fun day just walking around, etc.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 07:30:31 AM
There's a flea market craft show down in St Charles this weekend in a couple weeks, at the fairgrounds. We're looking to drop down and look things over to see what they have for sale. It's inside one of the main buildings.

(corrected ;D )
Whoops.........LOL...it's a craft show, and it's not this weekend...doh.....I guess that I'm not awake yet?????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Oh those darn senior moments.... :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 14, 2014, 09:01:56 AM
Oh those darn senior moments.... :o

...coupled up with a head cold, it can make for some interesting days tho...I think?..... ??? ??? ???
Jon

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 07:46:19 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 14, 2014, 07:30:31 AM
There's a flea market craft show down in St Charles this weekend in a couple weeks, at the fairgrounds. We're looking to drop down and look things over to see what they have for sale. It's inside one of the main buildings.

(corrected ;D )
Whoops.........LOL...it's a craft show, and it's not this weekend...doh.....I guess that I'm not awake yet?????

Other than those two little details you seem to have gotten it right.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

wsantia1

It should be a good show.  I worked closely with that fairgrounds while I was there with the Fox Valley Dog Training Club and the 4H program.  One of the places I really liked while there. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Willie I think you told me this before but I don't have much of a memory anymore. :o  What kind of dog training did you do and what breed (s)? 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 19, 2014, 07:49:15 AM
Willie I think you told me this before but I don't have much of a memory anymore. :o  What kind of dog training did you do and what breed (s)?

I did beginner, advanced beginner and rally. I was also the CGC coordinator for the club. We trained all breeds and mixes.

As a matter of fact the club just had its annual obedience trial this past weekend.  It was also held at the Kane County Fairgrounds. I was always a steward at these trials.

http://www.fvdtc.org/.

My dog is a Jack Russell.  You'd be surprised how many folks don't know Jacks come in 3 coat types. Smooth. Broken and Rough. Kobe is the broken coat type.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.