• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:14:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 647
Total: 647

Morn'n All....coffee time

Started by Mugwump, April 25, 2016, 06:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..It's Monday and the coffee is great !!...the weather....blah....rain starting later on..

..it was a busy weekend and I'm chill'n today....a few water changes then relax'n and putz'n in the fish room......

..slept with the windows open last night.....nice..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great. Another great day on tap here. Sunny and in the mid 70s. Some light chores & putzing to do today. A quick trip over to Wally World is needed also. Later tonight there is an HOA meeting. Not sure I will go since when I do I come home feeling like I am not getting my money's worth from my dues.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 25, 2016, 08:04:17 AM
Coffee was great. Another great day on tap here. Sunny and in the mid 70s. Some light chores & putzing to do today. A quick trip over to Wally World is needed also. Later tonight there is an HOA meeting. Not sure I will go since when I do I come home feeling like I am not getting my money's worth from my dues.

I've always wondered about the HOA's.....seems like a money pit....
Jon

Ron Sower

YessireeBob, the coffee's good this morning. Picking up my friend and business partner, Gary, at the airport this afternoon. It'll be good to have him back.

Making a run to the thrift store to clear more clutter out of here sometime today and write a couple things for our community newsletter. My guess is that a lot more stuff will work into the things I end up doing today as usually happens.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...right now it's about 85 deg's.....much hotter than they predicted....and no rain yet either...but it's sticky......we'll see.. huh
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on April 25, 2016, 04:31:43 PM
...right now it's about 85 deg's.....much hotter than they predicted....and no rain yet either...but it's sticky......we'll see.. huh

..the minute that we sat down to eat...boom boom..a storm blew up and it poured for about 5-10 minutes....there's more starting to appear on radar now....cold front moving in.......about 85 today....maybe 60 tomorrow... huh
Jon

Rjb3

I decided to mow the lawn before the storm. Didn't quite make it. First there were a few big drops of rain. Not a lot, but big drops. It seemed like there was a clearing coming up, so I kept going. I stopped when the hail storm hit. I hid tucked up tight by the side of the house. Only when the hail stopped did I head for the shed with the mower. I've mowed in a lot of different weather, but never hail. Wow.