• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:30:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 572
Total: 572

Monday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, September 14, 2015, 06:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I'm enjoying another good cup of coffee....MMMmmm....chilly outside this morn'n...but heating up again for a few days...then more fall like weather settles in.... |^|   my favorite time of year.. ;D

Some fish room putz'n today...I need to bag up about 50 angel fry for a guy, then do a few water changes....a busy weekend...maybe a nap later??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2.....it's tired out this morn'n.....blah....motor won't start... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Oh crap. Had to put on the long pants today. It was 49 degrees. ??? On my second cup of coffee and will start my third shortly after. Have to get those W/Cs done for sure today. Football got in the way yesterday.::) Good news, warming up to the mid 70s this afternoon and the shorts go back on. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

It's my favorite time of year, too. I know winter follows, but those crisp cool fall days are impossible to beat.

GraphicGr8s

Twas beautiful when we left the house this am. Low 70s with low humidity. of course it's early and the temps will be in the high 80s low 90s. With rain. Getting tired of the rain.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Morning, folks...

Looks like fall here too. Rain and clouds starting back into the area. In the 60's this week.

On an upbeat note...the weekend fastpitch tournament was a good one. 5 games/5 wins and only 2 runs scored against them in one game out of the 5. She switched teams this year (too much drama in the last team and they didn't coalesce as a team) and is much happier. The coach seems to have a good brain for working with these young ladies.  |^|

On a downbeat note...the 'Hawks lost yesterday. It's humorous to listen to all the armchair coaches that are surrounding me. They definitely would have won the game!!!!!!  2c2
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

"armchair" coaches abound most everywhere now days..... |^|

We just got back from the local diner...yum....got me a big plate of biscuits and gravy....awesome !!....had a bowl of grits too  ;D
Jon