• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:07:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

Cool Monday

Started by wsantia1, October 16, 2023, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a nice and cool autumn day here. After the all day rain on Saturday and a cloudy ugly looking day yesterday, the sun is finally out and will drive the temps from the current 43 degrees up to a high temp of 61F this afternoon.

I spent most of yesterday watching football so I did all of my fishroom work in the morning. I actually got a lot done in the fishroom yesterday and pretty soon my two 55s will be fishless. I'll keep them running with sponge filters in case I ever need them again or I may just sell them.

I'm back to feeling like myself again with some pain that is manageable for now. My main concern is that I will do something stupid that will cause me to have a setback. This last episode lasted 6 weeks and ruined the end of my summer.

Barb, it is great that you have a LFS that close to you. I have one (Super Cichlids) about 10 miles from me but I don't got there because the fish and supplies are too expensive and they double crossed Hans on a major deal involving Stenker.

Hope you all have a great day and I'll check in again later.     
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.