• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:43:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 577
Total: 577

My kind of day

Started by Mugwump, June 30, 2013, 06:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

First off to an old friends house to gab, and pick up some things...then over to #3 son's place to drop off some stuff, and play with the grandkids a bit....then got the grass mowed, and Jan messed in the yard.....then drove up to Scott and Michelle's place to check out Scott's fish room project, play with his pup's, and Simon the wonder cat.....all in all, we saw the best folks we know all in one day....heck, #2 son even stopped by for a bit.... ;D ;D

Pic's of some of Scott's tanks to follow....thanks to Scott and Michelle for a super afternoon... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It was supper fun to have You and Jan over. You guys should of stuck around for dinner It was awesome, Smoked pork shoulder. Then I was playing with the fry. I think I'm going to start the BBs tomorrow morning. I'm sure by Tuesday they will be ready to eat. I'm not to sure that other spawn is viable. I pulled alot of bad eggs off the slate. there's only about ten or so left and I'm sure there are a few more that will turn white soon. I would like to see some wigglers off that spawn at least I'll know I have a male and female in there.

Scott